* Indicates required field.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A MINISTER/CHAPLAIN
PART ONE - PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. APPLICANT DETAILS A. NAME
2. EDUCATION A. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS Do you have any other qualifications, eg. First Aid? If so please give details. C. OTHER SKILLS, INTERESTS OR HOBBIES
3. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION A. PREFERED TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT 4. FAMILY INFORMATION A. FAMILY DETAILS (optional) B. SPOUSE DETAILS (optional)
PART TWO - VALUES, ATTITUDES & BELIEFS
1. SPIRITUAL VALUES & ATTITUDES A. CHURCH RELATIONSHIP B. CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCE & BELIEFS C. ATTITUDES TO SPIRITUAL, PROFESSIONAL, THEOLOGICAL & ETHICAL ISSUES D. PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
PART THREE - SELF ASSESSMENT
To the applicant: Denominational employers are interested in assessments concerning your spiritual and lifestyle values as well as work-place skills. This questionnaire provides the opportunity for you to give some self-assessment of these matters. Please answer the questions thoughtfully.
Please respond to the following items about yourself using a scale where:
1 = I am
not like this at all 2 = I am like this occasionally 3 = I am like this sometimes 4 = I am like this usually 5 = I am like this always 2. CHURCH & LIFESTYLE COMMITMENT
PART FOUR - REFEREES
1. REFEREES Please nominate below three referees. These referees may be contacted by members of the denominational employment interview panel or a prospective employer. For this reason the names and contact details of your nominated referees will be made available to prospective employers, who may contact your referees to discuss your suitability for employment. Referee number 1 (local church pastor or school chaplain) Referee number 2 (a recent work supervisor/employer of if self employed, a recent client) Referee number 3 (a person of your choice)
PART FIVE - AUTHORISATION & DECLARATION 1. AUTHORISATION I understand, agree and declare that:
2. DECLARATION This declaration signifies that my statements in this document regarding qualification, employment history, reasons for resignations and/or termination of previous employment and all other information are complete and accurate.