Potential part-time or full-time cleaner needed.
Work hours negotiable within Monday to Friday office hours.
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited is seeking expressions of interest from enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced office cleaners to start in January 2019. This role is to make sure all offices and communal areas within and around the SPD premises are cleaned to a high standard and serviced regularly.
• Competency in the general duties of an office cleaner.
• Previous cleaning experience within an office environment.
• Physically healthy and able to apply safe cleaning practice and techniques.
• Ability to maintain a high standard of hygiene and thoroughness in the work assigned.
• Ability to prioritise tasks.
• Ability to work autonomously and take direction.
• Must maintain confidentiality and discretion.
• Able to clean, lift and move furniture and use a back vacuum cleaner.
• Ability to foster and develop positive work relationships.
• Willingness to adhere to Work Health and Safety (“WHS”) best practice, policies and procedures.
• Commitment to the teachings, values and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
For further information and a full job description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9847 3208.
To apply please send written applications, including your CV, work referees and the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor, to:
South Pacific Division
Locked Bag 2014, Wahroonga, NSW
Fax: (02) 9489 0943
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.