Adventist Media is seeking a full-time Marketing & Sales Manager who will be based at Wahroonga, NSW. The chief responsibility of the successful applicant will be to develop and implement the marketing strategy for AM products, including brand promotion and the development of sales opportunities in new markets.
The preferred applicant must hold relevant tertiary qualifications or be working towards such and have at least five years industry experience that includes an understanding of marketing research techniques and analytics, proven sales ability, including sales using social/digital media, and the ability to think creatively to solve problems. Additionally they will have:
• Excellent people skills with the ability to work as a team player across multiple teams with very diverse interests and competencies.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people.
• Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously ensuring that deadlines are met on time and within budget.
• Proven leadership experience and the ability to lead a team.
• Strong commitment to quality and customer service.
• an understanding and commitment to Seventh-day Adventist belief and practice;
• an understanding of digital technologies;
Overseas applicants should ensure they can satisfy Australian working visa requirements before applying for this position. Adventist Media reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
1. Request for a Job Description by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prepare an application letter that addresses the Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Experience on Page 3 of the Job Description. Equally important is noting the Behavioural Competencies required by the role on Pages 3 & 4.
2. Attach a copy of your most current CV
3. Send your application & CV to email@example.com
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.