The North New South Wales Conference is seeking to appoint a Senior Accountant. This position is pivotal to the organisation’s Treasury Department, with the successful applicant developing a deeper understanding of the church’s financial management systems and methods. The position will report directly to the CFO and will require sound management accounting skills and experience. In addition to the operational-related finance matters, the position will be responsible for the supervision and training of direct report positions in the Treasury Department.
1. CA or CPA with strong management accounting skills
2. Great people skills with the ability to convert financial data into information to facilitate decision making
3. Advanced excel skills particularly in relation to the preparation of financial and budget reporting and forecasting
1. Experience with property fund asset management
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Experience in statutory compliance reports and payroll
To discuss the role or to request a Performance Profile, please contact: Amy Edwards (02) 4951 8088 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com addressing the essential and desirable criteria outlined in the Performance Profile.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and close applications early.
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.