Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Clinical assessment and review of residents needs
2. Contribute to ACFI assessments
3. Documentation including progress notes and Care Plans and knowledge of icare health.
4. Communicate as appropriate with family/carers
5. Contribute to Continuous Improvement
The successful applicant will have:
1. Current AHPRA registration (EEN's)
2. A flexible working attitude
3. Proven ability to communicate effectively within a team
4. Current National Police check clearance
5. A commitment to problem solving, team work, holistic care of clients and ability to be self directed
6. The right to live and work in Australia.
7. Demonstrated skills and experience in:
a. Leading & supervising
b. Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
c. Following instructions & procedures
d. Adapting & responding to change
e. Coping with pressures & setbacks
If you would like more information about this opportunity please call Alison Greenwell-Smith on 02 66281944.
Applications to be sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.