The Australian Union Conference is looking for an experienced part time (0.6 FTE) accounts clerk to provide support to the accounting services team, commencing immediately. The successful applicant will be responsible for general ledger journal entries, account reconciliations, accounts payable and assisting in the payroll department. If you enjoy working in a team environment, taking direction, learning new skills and have a commitment to the Seventh-day Adventist Church then this is a role for you.
1. Must be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
2. A working knowledge of the church and its operational management would be advantageous.
3. Appropriate qualifications and/or experience in a similar role, or undertaking appropriate study.
4. Knowledge of Sun Accounting package.
5. Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you are interested in joining the accounting services team please email Pastor Michael Worker, the General Secretary, at MichaelWorker@adventist.org.au for a copy of the job description, or if you have any questions in regards to the roll.
All applications, including your cover letter, CV and referees must be sent to Michael Worker at MichaelWorker@adventist.org.au
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.