Macquarie College is now inviting applications for a full time Administration Officer – Student Services position (school terms only). Suitably qualified applicants with a desire to be part of a collaborative administration team, which is committed to supporting students to achieve high-quality learning outcomes through the provision of administrative, medical and attendance support functions are invited to apply.
• A demonstrable commitment to working in the ministry of Adventist Education as defined by the Adventist Schools Australia statement on Special Character available from http://asa.adventist.edu.au/index.php/Resources2/Special-character
• A current WWCC.
• A sound working knowledge of Student Information Systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other like programs in the Office Suite.
• Senior First Aid Certificate or experience in a nursing, first aid or clinical environment dealing with sick children or adults.
• Proven ability to follow the directions of supervisors within the line of management, while demonstrating initiative and drive where necessary.
• Proven ability to maintain high work standards with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team and work alone with minimal supervision.
• Good organisational skills and able to prioritise, multi-task, and complete tasks within a limited timeframe.
• Ability to efficiently manage phone enquiries and visitors simultaneously and in a polite and courteous manner, building rapport and relationships with all clients and stakeholders.
• Proven ability in exercising discretion and upholding confidentiality and trust within the workplace.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with students, parents/carers, the broader College community and colleagues.
• A demonstrated commitment to a high standard of personal presentation and professional practice.
• A collaborative team member and a lifelong learner.
• 38 hours/week - Monday-Friday – 7:45am – 3:45pm (school terms only).
• Stand down during term breaks
• 4 weeks paid annual leave.
Salary range according to NNSW Schools’ Support and Operational EA and dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant. (Plus superannuation).
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position: An initial maximum term contract will apply.
Ph: 02 4954 6222
Or email: email@example.com
Written applications for this position, including a cover letter addressing the application criteria and detailed resume with references forwarded to:
PO Box 517
Wallsend NSW 2287
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.