Adventist Media seeks a capable and committed Social Media Coordinator to join our growing Marketing & Sales team and who will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic and innovative plans for a social media ministry that works collaboratively within Adventist Media and the wider church using the various digital platforms as a vehicle for finding and developing interests.
Our team is looking for an experienced, talented and creative Social Media Coordinator to develop and maintain Adventist Media’s online presence. Specifically, the candidate must -
1. hold relevant qualifications or be working towards such and have at least 3 years of industry experience;
2. have a thorough knowledge of social media and proven skills across a range of social media platforms;
3. have an understanding of digital technologies and social media research techniques and analytics;
4. have demonstrated experience in aligning audience needs and preferences with marketing and communications strategies and objectives;
5. have the ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
6. have strong management, analytical and strategic thinking skills;
7. have excellent people skills with the ability to work as a team player across multiple teams with very diverse interests;
8. be able to monitor the effectiveness of a multi-pronged campaign and demonstrate that the ability to write for and utilise SEO capabilities.
The successful candidate must be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission.
This is a one-year contract appointment with a possibility of a second year, subject to funding.
Overseas applicants should ensure they can satisfy Australian working visa requirements before applying for this position. Adventist Media reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
Interested applicants should email the Office Manager at Adventist Media on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 9847 2222 and request a copy of the Job Description.
Prepare an application letter responding to the selection criteria under the Skills, Knowledge & Experience section of the Job Description and attach a copy of their latest CV/Resume and email to email@example.com
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.