The role is an integral part of the Customer Service Team working in conjunction with the Membership, Sales and Marketing functions to find potential members, converting them into policyholders, and to ensure policyholder satisfaction.
This position presents and represents ACA Health at Employer meetings and work sites, building key customer relationships, ensures work site payroll officers have ACA Health’s current material, actively participate in Marketing and Sales meetings, helps to identify business opportunities, maintains extensive knowledge of ACA Health products, practises and policies.
The role is also the primary interface between ACA Health and its members. Responsible for processing membership applications, all membership changes, answering member phone calls and emails and discussing product options with members. This role would suit someone with sales, marketing and/or customer service experience.
Experience in the Australian health system or the private health insurance industry would be an advantage but is not essential. This is a full-time role which requires in office and out of office duties and state and interstate travel. As an employee of ACA Health, you will be entitled to a discount on your health insurance policy with ACA Health.
• Must be committed to the values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission.
• Hold a current (NSW) Drivers Licence and have a suitable vehicle.
• Sales/Customer Service experience.
• Professional sales presentation and telephone manner.
• Experience in data and word processing.
• A high level of customer service skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
• Well organized and able to work to deadlines.
• A high level of computer and keyboarding skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Initiative and self-motivation.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A good understanding of the Australian health system and private health insurance, with experience in the health industry.
• Experience in the use of a web-based record database for purposes such as association membership systems.
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business management.
• Certificate III or IV in Business Administration.
ACA Health Benefits Fund is a private health insurance fund operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church to provide quality health insurance for the Church’s employees, Local Church Officers and their extended families within Australia. Past members of ACA Health are always welcome to re-join.
For more information and a full job description, please contact Jody Burgoyne, Fund Manager at email@example.com or on 1300 368 390. Further details about ACA Health can be found on our website www.acahealth.com.au
Applicants should address the essential selection criteria. Please forward your application letter, resume and contact details for three referees (at least two of whom should be work-related referees) by 30th April 2019 to: Jody Burgoyne, Fund Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
PLEASE NOTE: The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time. Early closure of applications is possible if a suitable candidate is found ahead of the closing date.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.