Seeking an experienced Educator to provide vision for, leadership and coordination of the educational system of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific. If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to guide others to thrive in Adventist Education, we would like to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Define and implement the vision, philosophy and objectives of Adventist Education
• Develop a cohesive South Pacific Division system of Seventh-day Adventist Education in harmony with Division and General Conference policy and procedures
• Organise and promote professional leadership development
• Help develop and ensure effective relationships with governments, educational organisations and the General Conference Department of Education
• Develop and implement policies of the Education Department
• Identify educational and resourcing needs and strategic projections in the division territory
• Coordinate the development and distribution of Adventist Bible curriculum materials in the South Pacific
• Foster the involvement of educational institutions in disciple-making, health, media, mission to the cities and development of witnessing and service in schools
• Substantial experience in Adventist education administration
• Completed relevant academic studies with preferably a doctoral degree in education
• A comprehensive knowledge of the Church and its management, preferably throughout the South Pacific Division
• Must be a practising Seventh-day Adventist with a strong commitment to the Church and its mission
To apply please forward all written applications addressing the selection criteria, including your CV, three work-related referees and the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor, to:
Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Ltd
Locked Bag 2014
Wahroonga NSW 2076
Fax: (02) 9489 0943
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.