The ICT Support Officer is responsible for supporting the information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure at Central Coast Adventist School. The ICT Services team works as part of the Digital Innovation within the ICT Services portfolio and supplies and supports the core network infrastructure, computing equipment, software and platforms, audio visual and communications (portable devices, telephones, etc.) that underpin the delivery of learning to students; and supports the business objectives of the school.
* Employees with lesser formal qualifications and relevant knowledge of the job or experience may be
• Employee New South Wales Working with Children and satisfactory Police Check
• Relevant work experience in an ICT support role or similar
• A minimum 1 year experience in supporting ICT equipment in a network or corporate setting
• Completion of an ICT related vocational qualification or an ICT related degree.
• ITIL experience or awareness
• Experience supporting Windows and Mac desktop environments
• Experience in supporting mobile and portable devices
Your remuneration, entitlements and conditions of your employment will be as stated in the pending Seventh-Day Adventist (North New South Wales) Ltd. Support and Operational Staff Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021. The role will be full-time and will report to the ICT Manager.
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.
To discuss the role or to request a job description, please contact Karen Davis (02) 4367 1800 or email@example.com
Applications are to be submitted in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the criteria outlined in the job description.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.