Adventist Aged Care Sydney is currently looking for an experienced Director of Care at our Wahroonga site, a 94 bedded facility. We are an innovative and well-respected Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff. We have exceptional accreditation history and a great reputation with the accreditation agency.
As the Director of Care, you will be responsible for the ongoing, successful management of all aspects of care, while maintaining the mission and values of the organization.
We are looking for a candidate with solid aged care background, strong clinical skills, and the ability to oversee quality, who acts with empathy, and is proactive in staff management.
• Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration with minimum 5 years Australian Nursing experience in Aged Care
• Strong management skills.
• Ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
• In depth understanding of Aged Care legislation.
• In depth understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
• Strong IT skills including previous experience using a care management system
• A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
• Ability to promote innovating improvements
• Focus on CQI
For further information please email: email@example.com or contact 0431 049 839.
Please submit your interest by sending your resume along with your cover letter to the Human Resource Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0431 049 839.
Closing date: 20 May 2019
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the above employer.