The Seventh-day Adventist Church (AUC) is looking for a dynamic and capable administrator to work full-time in an education setting. The Registrar / Student Services Coordinator plays a key role in the running and functioning of Mamarapha College and will be responsible for maintaining student records and processing applications, as well as delivering high quality, timely and service-focused solutions to stakeholders. The successful applicant exhibits a pleasant demeanour when providing pastoral care and support to students and capably balances competing priorities in a diverse organisation.
* Previous working experience and knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture would be an advantage
* A high level of written and spoken communication skills
* Solid computer skills and supporting technology components
* Liaise with stakeholders in a professional manner
* Hold a current Police Clearance Certificate and Working With Children Check
* Capability of balancing competing priorities
* Take initiative and work in a small team context
* Must be a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission, values and lifestyle.
* Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
* Ability to communicate and engage with a diverse workforce
* Experience in an educational setting
* Preference given to Indigenous applicants
* Good working knowledge of the Church, its structure and its operations throughout the Union.
Mamarapha College is a post-secondary training institution, which runs courses in Pastoral Ministry, Indigenous Ministry, Leadership, and Health Promotion.
For a full job description or queries please contact MelissaHill@adventist.org.au, People and Culture Manager, Australian Union Conference.
All applicants should include a cover letter, CV, and three work-related referees, and a reference from your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor, and must be able to show that you have the legal right to work in Australia.
NB// The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time. Early closure of applications is possible if suitable candidate is found ahead of closing date.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.