Adventist Aged Care, Wahroonga is a non-profit organisation, currently, have an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurse who is driven to provide the best care for our residents.
You will play a pivotal role within the nursing team, provide leadership and direction to the members of the care team and ensure the delivery of a high standard of care, customer service and Christian culture that represents the values of Adventist Aged Care, Wahroonga.
Current APHRA registration
• Demonstrated skill and professional practice as a Registered Nurse
• Strong clinical assessment and documentation skills
• Wound management experience
• Residential aged care experience
• Strong Leadership skill and great team member under the direction of Director of Care
• Current police check
• Strong time and management skill
Focused on the delivery of contemporary and person-centred care
• Have knowledge of assessment and care planning
• Demonstrate the understanding of ACFI
What’s on offer:
In return, you will be offered competitive remuneration, a flexible working environment and a supportive management team.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Asmitra Musk on 0431 049 839 or email email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.