Adventist Senior Living (ASL) is seeking Physiotherapists or OTs to join the Cooranbong team. This team has a strong Allied Health emphasis and services residents in Residential and Home Care. We are looking for staff with a passion for enhancing the lives of frail aged clients and contributing to quality care. There is an opportunity for full time permanent or part-time positions as well as a 1-year new graduate position.
1. Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration
2. Demonstrated skill and professional practice as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
3. Demonstrated skills and experience in:
• Working with people
• Persuading & influencing
• Planning & organising
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Adapting & responding to change
4. Current National Police Check Clearance
5. Demonstrated clinical reasoning and assessment skills
6. Knowledge of the range and type of services and equipment available for aged/disabled persons
7. Demonstrated computer skills
8. Desirable - Experienced in working with older people who have chronic conditions and complex care needs living in a residential care environment.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.