Adventist Senior Living (ASL) is seeking a full-time Site Manager for the Jewells Lifestyle Community to start on 2 December 2019.
The Site Manager position at Jewells is responsible for the sales management of new and existing villas as well as marketing, contractor management, referrals, customer satisfaction, complaints resolution and site management. The Site Manager is also part of a larger team which works on combined marketing activities across the organisation.
The successful candidate will need:
• Demonstrated experience in sales and working a sales pipeline
• Demonstrated experience in coordinating significant events that generate leads
• Demonstrated conflict resolution experience
• Demonstrated experience in Retirement Village management
• NSW Real Estate Certificate and License
• Moderate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
• Demonstrated skills and experience in:
o Deciding and initiating action
o Relating and networking
o Presenting and communicating information
o Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
o Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Demonstrated commitment to a positive organisational culture and ASL’s signature behaviours of commitment, future, mission, respect and honesty.
• Current driver’s license and willingness to obtain a light ridge drivers licence
Approximately 15% of this role is focused on new sales with another 5% focused on sale of existing villas. The other 80% will be village management. Jewells has 47 villas to build and sell over the next 5 years. Sales leads will come from cold calls, expos, events, advertising and affiliation/sponsorships with clubs. This role will also be responsible for providing feedback and support to the marketing team.
The Site Management role is responsible for managing resident issues, logging and resolving maintenance requests and administering the recurring charges budget. The role will work closely with the Lifestyle Communities Manager, maintenance supervisor and social workers to ensure resident needs are met.
Lorin Bradford on 02 4977 0112
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.