Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures are maintained effectively and efficiently. The role provides daily ICT assistance and support to administration staff, teachers and students in the teaching and learning environment of the school, Darling Downs Christian School.
1. A basic understanding of the administration/financial structure of the Adventist School system and its operations and how this fits with the mission of the Church.
2. Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
3. Ability to support staff to achieve excellent outcomes for students, and continuous learning and
performance improvement, in connecting information services and technologies to classroom practice, and using them for the enhancement of teaching and learning.
4. Effective and efficient use of resources to support the work of staff and students.
5. Capacity to build and maintain productive interpersonal relationships with staff, students, parents,
administrators and external stakeholders.
6. Excellent time management skills
Please direct any enquiries regarding the role to the Business Manager via email: email@example.com or 0429 789 923.
Applicants must provide a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above (maximum 2 pages) and a current resume including the contact details for 2 referees.
All applicants must be able to show that they have the legal right to work in Australia.
Darling Downs Christian School reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above