Do you have a passion for spreading the gospel through various media? If so, Faith FM wants you on their team! The Seventh-day Adventist Church (AUC) Limited is expanding their Faith FM team and is seeking a confident presenter to fundraise and promote the Faith FM radio ministry. This person is able to demonstrate excellent management and communication skills, and will have relevant experience and/or training commensurate with the position, such as pastoral ministry or teaching experience. In this role you will create awareness and engagement with stakeholders; identify potential content creators; and oversee the production and sourcing of content.
• Must be a practicing baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
• Must hold a current Employee Working With Children Check.
• Must hold a current driver’s licence.
• Excellent management and communication skills.
• Relevant training and/or experience in Media and Journalism.
• Qualifications and/or relevant experience in fundraising.
• Pastoral and/or teaching experience.
• A good working knowledge of the Church, its structure and its operations throughout the Union.
Faith FM is the official radio network of the Seventh-day Adventist church in Australia, with a current broadcast coverage capable of reaching one-in-five Australians. Faith FM has a proven track record of leading people to Christ and to becoming active members within the Seventh-day Adventist church. This full-time position is based at the Australian church’s administrative office in Melbourne.
For the full job description please contact MelissaHill@adventist.org.au, People and Culture Manager for the Australian Union Conference.
All applications should include a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, two work-related references, and a reference from your local Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor.
NB: The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time. Early closure of applications is possible if a suitable candidate is found ahead of the closing date. Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.