Adventist Media seeks a capable and committed Digital Marketing Assistant to join the motivated and growing Marketing & Sales team.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you will implement Adventist Media’s (AM) strategic and innovative digital marketing plans that include social media ministry, search engine marketing and email marketing. You will work collaboratively within AM and the wider church and use these digital channels as a vehicle for finding and developing interests.
This is a one-year contract appointment. There is the possibility of a second year subject to funding.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to quality and service, along with an understanding and commitment to Seventh-day Adventist belief and practice. The candidate we are looking for will have:
• a thorough knowledge of social media and proven skills across a range of social media platforms;
• an understanding of digital technologies and social media research techniques and analytics, eg. Adobe Creative Suite and social media management systems like Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Google Ads;
• experience in email marketing and Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
• the ability to monitor the effectiveness of a multipronged campaign and demonstrate the ability to write for and utilise SEO capabilities.
• have demonstrated experience in aligning audience needs and preferences with marketing and communications strategies and objectives;
• the ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
• the organisational skills to attend to a number of projects running simultaneously and deliver on time and within budget.
Overseas applicants should ensure they can satisfy Australian working visa requirements before applying for this position. Adventist Media reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
Interested parties should request a copy of the full Job Description (JD) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Prepare a Letter of Application addressing the selection criteria as set out under the Requirements, Skills, Knowledge & Experience section of the JD and submit it along with a most recent Resume to the Office Manager at Adventist Media at the following address: email@example.com or call +612 9847 2245 for more information.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above