Sanitarium is seeking applications for a highly motivated Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service Rep to join our dynamic team, based at our Berkeley Vale site. The position will provide a high level of customer support to our Export and Domestic customers, in addition to our internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
• Order processing and management
• Claims and returns
• General customer enquiries (internal and external customers)
• Liaison with Logistics providers, shipping lines and Customs agents
• Preparation of Export documentation such as commercial invoices, packing lists, Bills of Lading, and Certificates of Origin and Heath.
• General ad hoc administration.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is an exceptional communicator, team player and is Customer Centric! The successful candidate also needs to be able to work well independently, is extremely organised and a master at managing competing priorities.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience using SAP Sales and Distribution module
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Office applications
• Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage a high volume of customer enquiries
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability
• High level of attention to detail
• Experience in FMCG is preferred
• Export experience in order processing and management is advantageous but not essential
We are a close-knit team and pride ourselves in having a flexible and supportive working environment.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
The selection process may include online, paper-based and/or functional testing as well as interviews and internal reference testing.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.