Adsafe Ltd is a service of the Seventh-day Adventist Church – South Pacific Division (SPD) Limited and is constituted to provide protective services to children and vulnerable persons throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
As Executive Assistant to the General Manager, you will be required to provide efficient, professional and confidential executive support specifically to the General Manager and as requested to the wider Adsafe team.
1. Tertiary Qualifications and/or relevant administrative/business studies.
2. 3 years’ experience performing as a Senior Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant working with Executive Leaders.
3. Demonstrated experience in providing high level executive support in a professional and confidential manner, including the ability to establish work priorities and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments.
4. High level communication skills with experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and senior executives, coupled with the ability to exercise initiative, discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
5. Effective utilisation of computer applications and databases to accomplish tasks, with high level computing skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Demonstrated experience with senior administration support, including extensive diary and email management, prioritising information, proof-reading and preparing correspondence, filing and records management, maintaining registers and databases
7. Coordination of meetings and events with stakeholders, the leadership team and staff. Management of agendas, papers, minutes, following up on actions, booking resources and catering as required
8. Demonstrated management of operational finance including corporate credit card acquittals, expense claims, preparation of invoices and payments in accordance with relevant policies
9. Coordinated international and domestic travel arrangements in line with relevant travel policies
10. Proven skills in organising and maintaining relevant documentation for meetings with experience in providing executive support to committees.
11. Demonstrated ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines, think critically, and maintain a high level of organisation using a pro-active attitude with minimal guidance.
12. Proven ability to work autonomously and with little direction, providing a high level of support to senior staff - with discretion, confidentiality and professionalism.
To work with us, you must be able to align with the beliefs and values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, be an Australian citizen, have a satisfactory national police clearance and a current working with children check (or equivalent).
Please direct all enquiries to the General Manager Adsafe Ltd, Ms Ann Wooldridge (02) 9847 3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the required qualifications and experience we would like to hear from you, please apply by submitting a cover letter addressing the experience and knowledge profile and your resume to the General Manager Adsafe Ltd via email: email@example.com
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.