The North New South Wales is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator for a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role is a pivotal position in ensuring the smooth function of human resources and best practice around the conference. The successful applicant will require excellent communication and a high level of administrative skills and experience. The position reports directly to the General Secretary.
1. Previous experience in a HR or similar role.
2. Excellent communication skills, patience and an ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
3. Well-developed time management, problem solving and prioritisation skills.
4. Passionate about ministering to others and possess an outgoing and hardworking attitude.
5. Have an energetic, fun personality with a courteous and helpful manner.
6. Ability to attend relevant events and camps.
1. Previous experience and or qualification in Human Resources.
2. Experience in writing and implementing policies and procedure.
3. Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative, compliance and regulatory processes.
4. Previous experience with payroll systems and procedures.
To discuss the role or to request a Performance Profile, please contact: Amy Edwards (02) 4951 8088 or via email email@example.com
Applications are to be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the essential and desirable criteria outlined in the Performance Profile.
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.