The Seventh-day Adventist Church New Zealand is looking for a suitable person to fill the role of Program Scheduler for Hope Channel Television, New Zealand.
As a Program Scheduler, you will design the telecast schedules for Hope Channel TV on a daily/weekly basis as well as correct placement of offers/fillers between programs. You will be involved in the review of programs for classification and suitability for broadcast.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- A personal commitment to the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s mission, values and lifestyle that is reflected in your personal and professional life
- A strong interest in Christian media, especially television
- Attention to detail with excellent written English and communication skills.
- An ability to meet daily deadlines
- A desire to learn new skills and take on responsibility.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel is a necessary skill that you must possess.
Previous experience in Television or Radio broadcasting is desirable.
All applicants must hold the necessary immigration requirements to be able to live and work in New Zealand and will need to show proof thereof to be considered for the position. Applicants not holding the necessary work/immigration status will not be considered for this role.
If you want to be part of a team that is passionate about media and sharing the Gospel with everyone in New Zealand, then you should apply for this position. It is a fulltime position based at our office in Napier.
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to:
Hope Channel NZ
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.