The Seventh-day Adventist Church New Zealand is looking for a suitable person to fill the role of Program Scheduler for Hope Channel Television, New Zealand.
As a Playlist Builder - TV, you will Assemble daily playlist ready for broadcast on Hope Channel TV according to set schedule, prepare EPG’s as needed and manage the review process of content in accordance with set strategies.
1. Prepare daily playlists ready for broadcasting on Hope Channel TV
2. Produce program information guides for Sky TV/Freeview
3. Produce program promotions for sharing via social media platforms and other communication channels
4. Coordinate and train team of program review volunteers
5. Coordinate the review process and reporting of outcomes
6. Maintain databases and internal documentation for program tracking.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- A personal commitment to the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s mission, values and lifestyle that is reflected in your personal and professional life
- A thorough understanding of the Fundamental Beliefs of the SDA Church
- A strong interest in Christian media, especially television
- Attention to detail with excellent written English and communication skills.
- An ability to meet daily deadlines
- A desire to learn new skills and take on responsibility.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel is a necessary skill that you must possess.
Previous experience in Television or Radio broadcasting is desirable.
All applicants must hold the necessary immigration requirements to be able to live and work in New Zealand and will need to show proof thereof to be considered for the position. Applicants not holding the necessary work/immigration status will not be considered for this role.
If you want to be part of a team that is passionate about media and sharing the Gospel with everyone in New Zealand, then you should apply for this position. It is a fulltime position based at our office in Napier.
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to:
Hope Channel NZ
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.